We hope your Christmas was peaceful, no one needed a hospital admission and everyone got some well earned rest and recreation.
If you were working over the period at all, in vital services like the NHS, emergency services or caring > thank you very much.
Boo to resolutions (who needs the extra pressure, frankly), though if you stand for….
- engaging and supporting the over 50’s in diverse work forces
- preparing for and enabling well being in older age
- helping older people find new purpose from investing their skills and wisdom post ‘retirement’
- ensuring older people have dignified and self-determined care
- ending the postcode lottery of care provision
- eradicating stigma attached to being old or being a carer
- giving the army of unpaid carers both a voice and more support
…we stand with you. Let’s make 2018 count.
In the meantime, have a good evening whatever you are up to tonight.